Worlds first Slider with both curved and straight track.:
- Slider Length - 48 inches (total length 52in)
- Load Rating - up to 20 pounds
- Curve Radius - 60 inches
- Travel - 44 inches
- Travel angle - 42 degrees
- Total Length with Knobs/legs 51 inches
- Folded height 1.5 inches
- Use build in legs or attach to tripods/support in middle or ends on each side
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 mounting threads in carriage and track centers
- Slider body weight - 4.5 lbs
- Fully assembled slider with legs/knobs -
- Carriage weight - 1.00 lbs = 454g
Pictured 36inch slider, center mounted using CS60 Quick Release Clamp
24,36 & 48 inch sliders pictured above.
48 inch slider in it's custom bag.
Leg's fold down for easy packing.
Adjust legs to any angle to evenly balance the slider.
ProMediaGear introduces the world's first dual action slider, featuring a straight and curved track in one slider body. The two tracks are CNC machined from solid block of lightweight AL 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum, and the entire 24inch slider weighs just 3 pounds. It can be used as tabletop slider with fold-able legs on each side as well as attached to a tripod or tripods/light stands via standard threads in the middle or outside edges on both tracks. The sliding track consists of a clamp with 8 roller bearings inside 4 Delrin® custom wheels (2 roller bearings per wheel), providing unparalleled stability and low resistance for smooth motion. The big knob on the carriage opens it up and let's you attach it back onto other side of the slider, small knob locks the slider into position for easy transportation. Small size, ease of use and lightweight construction are going to be a favorite among run and gun shooters.
Delrin® acetal homopolymer combines lubricity and wear resistance with the stiffness and strength needed in parts designed to replace metal.
Contact us with any questions.