ProMediaGear Katana Gimbal Head.
For long, we have been driven to create something revolutionary. The Katana Gimbal is the result of not copying but innovating from grounds up. It looks, operates, and consists of materials that are not the result of cost cutting but those that are the finest available. It operates smoothly even with the heaviest and most expensive lenses. Imagine all day shooting with a super telephoto lens without getting tired.
The Katana Gimbal Head provides ultra smooth movement and stable support for even the longest telephoto lenses. The ProMediaGear Katana is capable of supporting up to 150 lbs of equipment and features an Arca-Type cradle attachment. Separate locking and adjustment mechanisms allow friction adjustment without instability. Camera and lens positions can be adjusted smoothly with one hand and a balanced position maintained without tightening.
The Katana is made of hard anodized, scratch-resistant 6061 aluminum alloy and CNC precision machined parts in the USA. Maintenance free, designed with weather-sealed ball bearings, enables the head’s smooth movements. The Katana also features over-sized knobs for ease of operation.
- Smooth panning and tight locking mechanism (separate from assembly mounts), adjust the friction without parts coming apart
- Arca-Swiss type compatible lens mount
- Hard anodized scratch resistant finish
- Sealed Maintenance Free Ball Bearings
- Over sized knobs
- Lightweight aircraft quality aluminum
- CNC Precision machined parts
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Length: 9.5 inches
- Width: 2.25 inches
- Height: 13 inches
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Load Capacity: 55 lbs (25 KG)
- Mount Thread: 3/8''-16
(1) GK Katana Gimbal Head with Arca Type Clamp without Cradle
• 5 year warranty
• Made in the U.S.A.